VoIP Business Phone Systems in New York City
We service and install a full range of phone systems, offering you a choice of flexible, scalable, affordable business communication solutions tailored to meet your specific needs, across New York City. From simple a 3 line system to an enterprise multi-location advanced VoIP phone system. at ASM we know that trying to find the perfect telephone system can be a difficult task for many people as there are many different functions and features to look for. ASM is taking the hassle out of finding a new phone system by providing you with a quote customized to your company"s exact needs. Feel free to get in touch with one of our representatives to find out more about getting the perfect phone system for your business.
Basic Phone system features
- Room-to-Room intercoms
- Flexible line buttons
- Flexible ring assignment
- Room monitor
- Night, Day and Lunch mode settings
- Central office voice mail compatible
- Panasonic voice mail system integration
- Caller ID, call waiting/logging
- Single-line device integration
- Backlit display and dial keypad
- Optional Doorphone and door/gate opener
- System speed dial
- Toll restriction
- Paging and page pickup
- Direct inward system access with outgoing message and fax detection
- Off-premises call forwarding
Digital Phone system
Ability to record a message from a caller when you are away from your desk.Includes ability to deliver thevoicemail message via email as well as thestandard flashing light on your phone.
- Music On Hold:No external device is required. Ships with a reasonable selection of tracks.
- Paging and Intercom: Communicate Instantly
- Web Access to Voicamail: Access your voicemail from any computer or mobile device
- Call Parking Allows a call to be parked"" on a virtual extension and then picked up by a third party by dialling in to that extension.
- Remote Office Support: Ability to connect phones located in a remote office to the office PBX as local extensions.
- IVR Menu System: Advanced system for call handling allows callers to navigate a menu system by dialling a number offered from a range of options. e.g. Please dial 1 for sales, 2 for admin.... Allows for creation of systems such as making credit card payments, entering of timesheets etc.
- Ring Groups
- Time-Based Routing
- Call Queues: Allows multiple calls to be placed in a queue and answered by the next available operator.
- Conference Rooms: Create a conference call between multiple parties at multiple locations using different phone types; e.g. conference call a local extension, remote fixed line, mobile and VoIP connection all in one conference.